Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "The evolution of the literature on entrepreneurship. Uncovering some under researched themes," FEP Working Papers 335, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2009. "Better Means More: Property Rights and High-Growth Aspiration Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 4396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maximilian Goethner & Martin Obschonka & Rainer K. Silbereisen & Uwe Cantner, 2009. "Approaching the Agora - Determinants of Scientists' Intentions to Purse Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Müller, Kathrin, 2009. "Employment growth in newly established firms: is there evidence for academic entrepreneur's human capital depreciation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the Decision to Export: Firm-level Evidence for Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 24709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2009. "Subsidizing Firm Entry in Open Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4384, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2009. "Animal Spirits and the Composition of Innovation in a Lab-Equipment R&D Model," FEP Working Papers 336, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.