Report NEP-ENT-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics in Europe," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/1, OECD Publishing.
- Nicola Brandt, 2004. "Business Dynamics, Regulation and Performance," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vesa Kanniainen & Seppo Kari & Jouko Ylä-Liedenpohja, 2005. "The Start-Up and Growth Stages in Enterprise Formation: The “New View” of Dividend Taxation Reconsidered," CESifo Working Paper Series 1476, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Fairlie & Christopher Woodruff, 2005. "Mexican Entrepreneurship: A Comparison of Self-Employment in Mexico and the United States," NBER Working Papers 11527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Ongena, Steven, 2005. "Financial Integration and Entrepreneurial Activity: Evidence from Foreign Bank Entry in Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés Fuentes & Eckhard Wurzel & Margaret Morgan, 2004. "Improving the Capacity to Innovate in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 407, OECD Publishing.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2005. "Dynamics of Biotechnology Research and Industry in India: Statistics, Perspectives and Key Policy Issues," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2005/6, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolas Schmitt & Antoine Soubeyran, 2005. "A Simple Model of Brain Circulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1484, CESifo Group Munich.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2005. "Relationship significance: is it sufficiently explained?," FEP Working Papers 183, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rocco Huang, 2005. "Industry Choices and Social Interactions of Entrepreneurs: Identification by Residential Addresses," Labor and Demography 0507010, EconWPA, revised 07 Aug 2005.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Shadow and Regular Employment," Labor and Demography 0507011, EconWPA.