Report NEP-ENT-2003-03-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2002. "Spillovers in product and process innovation: evidence from manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Howard J. Wall, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and the deregulation of banking: how strong is the evidence?," Working Papers 2002-032, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Social Capital and Industrial Transformation," QEH Working Papers qehwps84, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Stepan Jurajda & Katherine Terrell, 2002. "Job Growth in Early Transition: Comparing Two Paths," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 503, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "Innovation and Employment: Evidence from Italian Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippe Aghion & Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer, 2002. "Competition, Innovation and Growth in Transition: Exploring the Interactions between Policies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 501, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.