Report NEP-ENE-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imelda & Matthias Fripp & Michael J. Roberts, 2018. "Variable Pricing and the Cost of Renewable Energy," Working Papers 201803, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Berry, 2018. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," Working Papers hal-01691088, HAL.
- Potashnikov, Vladimir (Поташников, Владимир), 2018.
"Reductions in CO2 emissions from fossil fuel combustion by 50 percent compared with 1990 in the regional context
[Сокращения Эмиссии Со2 От Сжигания Ископаемых Видов Топлива На 50% По Сравнению С 1," Working Papers 061828, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Maxime Raynaud & Dominique Osso & Frédéric Marteau & Stanislas Nösperger, 2018. "How deep does the retrofitting have to be? A cost-benefit analysis of two different regional programmes," Post-Print hal-01826170, HAL.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Balsalobre, Daniel & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain, 2018. "The Influencing Factors of CO2 Emissions and the Role of Biomass Energy Consumption: Statistical Experience from G-7 Countries," MPRA Paper 87456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2018.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2018. "Environmental degradation and inclusive human development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 23840, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Arlan Brucal & Michael J. Roberts, 2018. "Not All Regions Are Alike: Evaluating the Effect of Oil Price Shocks on Local and Aggregate Economies," Working Papers 201807, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M. & Nyasha, Shiella, 2018. "Oil prices and economic growth in Kenya: A trivariate simulation," Working Papers 24411, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Arnold Polanski, 2018. "Dirty neighbors: Pollution in an interlinked world," Working Papers 2018-06, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- de Haas, Ralph & Popov, A., 2018. "Financial Development and Industrial Pollution," Discussion Paper 2018-024, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Nicholas Rivers, 2018. "The Energy Efficiency Rebound Effect in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 7116, CESifo Group Munich.
- Demary, Markus & Neligan, Adriana, 2018. "Are green bonds a viable way to finance environmental goals? An analysis of chances and risks of green bonds," IW-Reports 28/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Minh Ha-Duong, 2018. "Le droit à l'énergie : dangereuse chimère ou juste exigence ?," Working Papers hal-01692449, HAL.
- Kavous Ardalan, 2017. "A Test of Two Open-Economy Theories: Oil Price Rise and the Netherlands," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5407612, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Richstein, Jörn & Piantieri, Carlotta, 2018. "TSO-DSO-PX Cooperation II. Report on key elements of debate from a workshop of the Future Power Market Platform," EconStor Research Reports 180382, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2017. "Coercive state, resisting society, political and economic development in Iran," Working Papers hal-01583595, HAL.
- Frédéric Ghersi, 2018. "Macroeconomic modelling of electrified mobility systems in 2030 European Union," Working Papers hal-01691740, HAL.
- Maurer, Stephan E., 2018. "Oil discoveries and education spending in the postbellum south," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88677, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Fanny Henriet, 2018. "A Fuel Tax Decomposition When Local Pollution Matters," PSE Working Papers halshs-01826330, HAL.
- Benjamin Dachis, 2018. "Speed Bump Ahead: Ottawa Should Drive Slowly on Clean Fuel Standards," e-briefs 279, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Giovanni Marin & Marianna Marino & Claudia Pellegrin, 2018. "The impact of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme on Multiple Measures of Economic Performance," Post-Print hal-01768870, HAL.
- Sarah Dobson & Jennifer Winter & Brendan Boyd, "undated". "The Greenhouse Gas Emissions Coverage of Carbon Pricing Instruments for Canadian Provinces," Working Papers 2018-07, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2018. "Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy: Different and Separate?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Benavides & Fedesarrollo, 2017. "Costo promedio ponderado del capital (WACC) del transporte de gas natural en Colombia: Discusión de la metodología D-50-16 y proyecto de resolución CREG 90 de 2016 para la remuneración del transporte ," Informes de Investigación 016399, Fedesarrollo.
- Palmer, Charles & Taschini, Luca & Laing, Timothy, 2017. "Getting more 'carbon bang' for your 'buck' in Acre State, Brazil," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 81915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dominique Osso & Catherine Grandclément & Aurélie Tricoire & Marie-Hélène Laurent & Stanislas Nösperger, 2018. "The correct price or the fair price? A quali-quantitative analysis of the formation of price for energy retrofit works in the residential sector in France," Post-Print hal-01826167, HAL.
- Amine Chbihi Moukit, 2018. "Conception d’une structure pour la généralisation et la pérennisation de l’accès à l’eau potable et à l’électricité en milieu rural au Maroc," Working Papers hal-01826198, HAL.