Report NEP-ENE-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gale A. Boyd & Jonathan M. Lee, 2018. "Relative Effectiveness of Energy Efficiency Programs versus Market Based Climate Policies in the Chemical Industry," Working Papers 18-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yu, H. & Reiner, D. & Chen, H. & Mi, Z., 2018. "A comparison of public preferences for different low-carbon energy technologies: Support for CCS, nuclear and wind energy in the United Kingdom," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giovanni Occhiali & Giacomo Falchetta, 2018. "The Changing Role of Natural Gas in Nigeria," Working Papers 2018.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrew Prag & Dirk Röttgers & Ivo Scherrer, 2018. "State-Owned Enterprises and the Low-Carbon Transition," OECD Environment Working Papers 129, OECD Publishing.
- Lionel Nesta & Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona, 2018. "Threshold Policy Effects and Directed Technical Change in Energy Innovation," Working Papers 2018.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Ozdemir, Huseyin & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2018. "The renewable energy consumption and growth in the G-7 countries: Evidence from historical decomposition method," MPRA Paper 85473, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2018.
- Bublitz, Andreas & Keles, Dogan & Zimmermann, Florian & Fraunholz, Christoph & Fichtner, Wolf, 2018. "A survey on electricity market design: Insights from theory and real-world implementations of capacity remuneration mechanisms," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 27, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Wangsness, Paal Brevik & Proost, Stef & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2018. "Vehicle choices and urban transport externalities. Are Norwegian policy makers getting it right?," Working Paper Series 2-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Hipòlit Torró, 2018. "The Response of European Energy Prices to ECB Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2018.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Franzen, Stefan & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Optimal Expansion of a Hydrogen Storage System for Wind Power: A Real Options Analysis," FCN Working Papers 52/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Dobronravova, Elizaveta (Добронравова, Елизавета), 2018.
"Monetary Policy Peculiarities in Countries with Natural Resources, with Significant Changes in Terms of Trade
[Особенности Монетарной Политики В Странах, Наделенных Природными Ресурсами, При Значит," Working Papers 031811, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Weinand, Jann & McKenna, Russell & Fichtner, Wolf, 2018. "Developing a municipality typology for modelling decentralised energy systems," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 26, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Atasoy, Ayse Tugba, 2016. "Behavioral Responses of Green Builders to Discontinuous Certification Schemes," FCN Working Papers 18/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Daniele Valenti & Matteo Manera & Alessandro Sbuelz, 2018. "Interpreting the Oil Risk Premium: do Oil Price Shocks Matter?," Working Papers 2018.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simone Tagliapietra & Georg Zachmann, 2018. "Addressing Europe’s failure to clean up the transport sector," Policy Briefs 25038, Bruegel.
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Oil Shocks and Volatility Jumps," Working Papers 201825, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dayana Zhappassova & Ben Gilbert & Linda Thunstrom, 2018. "Energy efficiency, green technology and the pain of paying," Working Papers 2018-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2018. "Internal and External Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Made-to-Measure Policy Interventions," Working Papers 2018.08, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sharat Ganapati & Joseph S. Shapiro & Reed Walker, 2016. "The Incidence of Carbon Taxes in U.S. Manufacturing: Lessons from Energy Cost Pass-through," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2038R3, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2018.
- Martin Sommer & Allan G Auclair & Armand Fouejieu & Inutu Lukonga & Saad N Quayyum & Amir Sadeghi & Gazi H Shbaikat & Andrew J Tiffin & Bruno Versailles, 2016. "Learning to Live with Cheaper Oil; Policy Adjustment in MENA and CCA Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 16/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniele Valenti, 2018. "Modelling the Global Price of Oil: Is there any Role for the Oil Futures-spot Spread?," Working Papers 2018.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel & Khetrapal, Pavan & Thakur, Tripta, 2018. "Institutions and Performance of Regulated Firms: Evidence from Electric Utilities in the Indian States," Efficiency Series Papers 2018/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Giovanna d’Adda & Yu Gao & Russell Golman & Massimo Tavoni, 2018. "It’s So Hot in Here: Information Avoidance, Moral Wiggle Room, and High Air Conditioning Usage," Working Papers 2018.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nguyen-Ones, Mai & Steen, Frode, 2018. "Measuring Market Power in Gasoline Retailing: A Market- or Station Phenomenon?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 6/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- An, Sungbae & Kim, Kihwan & Kim, Subin & Lee, Jinhee & Han, Minsoo, 2017. "국제 에너지시장 구조변화의 거시경제효과 분석(Changes in International Energy Market and Their Impact on the Korean Economy)," Policy Analyses 17-27, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Colin Green & John Spencer Heywood & Maria Navarro Paniagua, 2018. "Did the London Congestion Charge Reduce Pollution?," Working Papers 237385060, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kiyoka Akimoto & Koichi Futagami, 2018. "Transition from a Linear Economy toward a Circular Economy in the Ramsey Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Damien Neven, 2018. "Things have changed (or Have they?) Tariff protection and environmental concerns in the WTO," IHEID Working Papers 04-2018, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Michael Ludkovski & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "Simulation Methods for Stochastic Storage Problems: A Statistical Learning Perspective," Papers 1803.11309, arXiv.org.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Kesternich, Martin & Sturm, Bodo, 2018. "Die "Diesel-Debatte": Ökonomische Handlungsempfehlungen an die Politik," ZEW policy briefs 3/2018, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Stéphane De Cara & Loïc Henry & Pierre-Alain Jayet, 2018.
"Optimal coverage of an emission tax in the presence of monitoring, reporting, and verification costs
[Couverture optimale d'une taxe sur les émissions en présence de coût de contrôle, de rapportage," Post-Print hal-01736839, HAL.
- Boiangiu, Marius Cosmin, 2017. "Mitigation vs. adaptation: a critical overview of EU climate change policies and their impact on agriculture," MPRA Paper 85367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew McCarthy & Rob Dellink & Ruben Bibas, 2018. "The Macroeconomics of the Circular Economy Transition: A Critical Review of Modelling Approaches," OECD Environment Working Papers 130, OECD Publishing.