Report NEP-ENE-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verdolini, Elena & Anadón, Laura Diaz & Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Reis, Lara Aleluia, 2016. "The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 243148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Molyneaux, Lynette & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John, 2016. "Measuring resilience in electricity generation: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 72884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl W. Steininger & Wolf D. Grossmann & Iris Grossmann, 2016. "The economic value of dispatchable solar electricity: a Post-Paris evaluation," Graz Economics Papers 2016-10, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2016. "Buffering Volatility: A Study on the Limits of Germany’s Energy Revolution," NBER Working Papers 22467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank A. Wolak, 2016. "Level versus Variability Trade-offs in Wind and Solar Generation Investments: The Case of California," NBER Working Papers 22494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branger, Frédéric & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre & Sartor, Oliver & Sato, Misato, 2015. "EU ETS, free allocations, and activity level thresholds: the devil lies in the details," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elena Verdolini & Francesco Vona & David Popp, 2016. "Bridging the Gap: Do Fast Reacting Fossil Technologies Facilitate Renewable Energy Diffusion?," NBER Working Papers 22454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Salo, Ahti, 2016. "Finding Common Ground when Experts Disagree: Belief Dominance over Portfolios of Alternatives," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 243147, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Christopher Severen & Christopher Costello & Olivier Deschenes, 2016. "A Forward Looking Ricardian Approach: Do Land Markets Capitalize Climate Change Forecasts?," NBER Working Papers 22413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J. García, & Jhonny Moncada, 2016. "Efectos espaciales en la formación de precios de oferta en mercados spot de generación eléctrica," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014962, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Dasgupta, Dipak & Espagne, Etienne & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Minzer, Irving & Nafo, Seyni & Perissin-Fabert, Baptiste & Robins, Nick & Sirkis, Alfredo, 2016. "Did the Paris Agreement Plant the Seeds of a Climate Consistent International Financial Regime?," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 243151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Prosperi, Maurizio & Lopolito, Antonio, 2016. "Assessing key stakeholder perceptions to build a strategy for biorefineries deployment in rural areas," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242444, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Gregory F. Nemet & Martina Kraus & Vera Zipperer, 2016. "The Valley of Death, the Technology Pork Barrel, and Public Support for Large Demonstration Projects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1601, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ondrej Filip & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilberman, 2016. "Foods, Fuels or Finances: Which Prices Matter for Biofuels?," Working Papers IES 2016/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2016.
- Strazzera, Elisabetta & Statzu, Vania, 2016. "A Choice Experiment Study on the Farmers’ Attitudes toward Biogas and Waste Reuse in a Nitrates Vulnerable Zone," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242329, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).