Foods, Fuels or Finances: Which Prices Matter for Biofuels?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ondrej Filip & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilberman, 2016. "Foods, fuels or finances: Which prices matter for biofuels?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-63, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Václav Brož & Lukáš Pfeifer, 2021.
"Are risk weights of banks in the Czech Republic procyclical? Evidence from wavelet analysis,"
Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 10(1), pages 113-139.
- Vaclav Broz & Lukas Pfeifer & Dominika Kolcunova, 2017. "Are the Risk Weights of Banks in the Czech Republic Procyclical? Evidence from Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 2017/15, Czech National Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; prices; minimum spanning tree; wavelet coherenc;
All these keywords.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-08-14 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2016_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Natalie Svarcova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.