Report NEP-ENE-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rri:wpaper:201306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Weitzel, 2014. "Worse off from reduced cost? The role of policy design under uncertain technological advancement," 1926, .
- Pascal da Costa & Bianka Shoai Tehrani, 2013. "An Analysis of the Investment Decisions on the European Electricity Markets, over the 1945-2013 Period," Working Papers hal-00995799, HAL.
- Bianka Shoai Tehrani & Pascal Da Costa & Danièle Attias, 2014. "Three Investment Scenarios for Future Nuclear Reactors in Europe," Working Papers hal-00997005, HAL.
- Lucas Davis & Catherine Hausman, 2014. "The Value of Transmission in Electricity Markets: Evidence from a Nuclear Power Plant Closure," NBER Working Papers 20186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Unit root properties of natural gas spot and futures prices: The relevance of heteroskedasticity in high frequency data," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Harbord, David & Pagnozzi, Marco, 2014. "Britain's electricity capacity auctions: lessons from Colombia and New England," MPRA Paper 56224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Hassen, Sied, 2014. "Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis," Working Papers in Economics 595, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ng, Wei-Shiuen, 2014. "SafeTREC - UCTC Seminar: Flexible Work Schedules and Transportation Behavior at UC Berkeley," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5sq8p19n, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Paresh Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Applied Econometrics and a Decade of Energy Economics Research," Monash Economics Working Papers 21-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Pechan, 2014. "Which Incentives Does Regulation Give to Adapt Network Infrastructure to Climate Change? - A German Case Study," Working Papers V-365-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Pascal da Costa, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous Growth and Pollution: No Double Dividend in the Long Term," Working Papers hal-00994904, HAL.
- Serdar Türkeli, 2013. "A Foursquare Quality of Life Agenda:Governing European Neighbourhood Policy, Open Method of Neighbourhoods Coordination, Smart Cross-Continental Regions Specialisation, and an Adaptive Synchronous Eur," STPS Working Papers 1302, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised 2013.
- Mark Andor & Manuel Frondel & Colin Vance, 2014. "Mitigating Hypothetical Bias – Evidence on the Effects of Correctives from a Large Field Study," Ruhr Economic Papers 0480, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.