Report NEP-ENE-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiane Baumeister & Pierre Guérin & Lutz Kilian, 2014. "Do High-Frequency Financial Data Help Forecast Oil Prices? The MIDAS Touch at Work," Staff Working Papers 14-11, Bank of Canada.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Yolanda Pena-Boquete, 2014. "Revisiting Environmental Kuznets Curves through the energy Price lenses," Working Papers 1401, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Bjart Holtsmark, 2014. "A comparison of the global warming effects of wood fuels and fossil fuels taking albedo into account," Discussion Papers 778, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Parlow, Anton & von Hauff, Michael, 2014. "CO2-Emissions and Economic Growth - A bounds-testing cointegration analysis for German industries," MPRA Paper 55716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Haoran & Chen, Yefeng & Last Name, First Name, 2014. "Auction Mechanisms for Allocating Subsidies for Carbon Emissions Reduction: An Experimental Investigation," Discussion Papers dp-14-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska, 2014. "Fundamental and speculative shocks, what drives electricity prices?," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Antonia Díaz & Luis A. Puch, 2013. "A Theory of Vintage Capital Investment and Energy Use," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-35, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yusuf, Sulaimon Aremu, 2014. "Energy Sector is critical to Nigeria Growth and Development: Perspective to Electricity Sub-sector in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 55689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The impact of oil revenues on the Iranian economy and the Gulf states," Discussion Papers 349, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Møller Dahl, Christian, 2014. "Accurate medium-term wind power forecasting in a censored classification framework," Discussion Papers 351, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2014. "Transition to clean capital, irreversible investment and stranded assets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6859, The World Bank.
- Haenel, Hans-Dieter & Rösemann, Claus & Dämmgen, Ulrich & Poddey, Eike & Freibauer, Annette & Wulf, Sebastian & Eurich-Menden, Brigitte & Döhler, Helmut & Schreiner, Carsten & Bauer, Beate & Osterburg, 2014.
"Calculations of gaseous and particulate emissions from German agriculture 1990 - 2012: Report on methods and data (RMD) Submission 2014
[Berechnung von gas- und partikelförmigen Emissionen aus der ," Thünen Reports 17, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Lidia Andres Delgado & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2014. "Energy Intensity in Road Freight Transport of Heavy Goods Vehicles in Spain," Working Papers wpdea1401, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Maciejowska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2014. "Modeling consumer opinions towards dynamic pricing: An agent-based approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Plötz, Patrick & Gnann, Till & Wietschel, Martin, 2014. "Modelling market diffusion of electric vehicles with real world driving data. Part I: Model structure and validation," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Lauro Carnicelli & Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2014. "Oil windfalls and local fiscal effort: a propensity score analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ai Han & Yanan He & Yongmiao Hong & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Forecasting Interval-valued Crude Oil Prices via Autoregressive Conditional Interval Models," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Yanan He & Jing Zhao, 2013. "Extreme Dependence between Crude Oil and the Stock Markets in China: A Sector," WISE Working Papers 2013-12-05, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- John Whalley & Yufei Yuan, 2013. "Global Financial Structure and Climate Change," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Juan Antonio Duro & Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2014. "The causal factors of international inequality in CO2 emissions per capita: A regression-based inequality decomposition analysis," Working Papers wpdea1402, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lubnau, Thorben, 2014. "Spread trading strategies in the crude oil futures market," Discussion Papers 353, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. Brian Viard & Shihe Fu, 2013. "The Effect of Beijing’s Driving Restrictions on Pollution and Economic Activity," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Grzegorz Orynczak & Marcin Jakubek & Karol Wawrzyniak & Michal Klos, 2014. "Market Coupling as the Universal Algorithm to Assess Zonal Divisions," Papers 1405.0878, arXiv.org.
- Cooke, Roger M., 2014. "Deep and Shallow Uncertainty in Messaging Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-14-11, Resources For the Future.
- Rocío Urbanos, 2014. "¿Es posible la regulación de emisiones de CO2 y su mercado en países euromediterráneos?," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers EB_06, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Reza Farrahi Moghaddam & Fereydoun Farrahi Moghaddam & Mohamed Cheriet, 2014. "A Multi-Entity Input Output (MEIO) Approach to Sustainability - Water-Energy-GHG (WEG) Footprint Statements in Use Cases from Auto and Telco Industries," Papers 1404.6227, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Tang, Liwei & Hu, Zongyi & Zhang, Yongjun, 2014.
[The measurement of regional industrial Environmental Performance——based on non-radial BML-DEA model]," MPRA Paper 55380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine SPAETER & Julien JACOB, 2014. "Large-scale risks and technological change: What about limited liability?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Rui Fan & Ying Fang & Sung Y. Park, 2013. "Resource Abundance and Economic Growth in China," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Daniel, M. & Sirieix, L., 2014. "From sustainable consumption to sustainable practices," Working Papers MOISA 201402, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Ying Fang & Li Qi & Yang Zhao, 2013. "The “Curse of Resources” Revisited: A Different Story from China," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.