Report NEP-ENE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gireesh Shrimali & Steffen Jenner & Felix Groba & Gabriel Chan & Joe Indvik, 2012. "Have State Renewable Portfolio Standards Really Worked?: Synthesizing Past Policy Assessments," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1258, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hunt Allcott & Nathan Wozny, 2012. "Gasoline Prices, Fuel Economy, and the Energy Paradox," NBER Working Papers 18583, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Breitenfellner & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Philipp Mayer, 2012. "Energy Inflation and House Price Corrections," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 471, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Erwan Gautier & Ronan Le Saout, 2012. "The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data," Working Papers hal-00759095, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00758916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas A. Renz & Christoph Weber, 2012. "A Hotelling Model for Fixed-Cost Driven Power Generation," EWL Working Papers 1206, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Item repec:fpr:resrep:2012ghienglish is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Alberto Barreto Nieto & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2012. "Relación de largo plazo entre Consumo de Energía y PIB en América Latina: Una evaluación empírica con datos panel," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UCATOLICA 010251, UNIVERSIDAD CATOLICA DE COLOMBIA.
- Astrid Martínez Ortiz & Fernando Barrera Rey & Eduardo Afanador Iriarte & Luis Ignacio Betancur, 2012. "Desarrollo de una política de confiabilidad del sector de gas natural en Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 010256, FEDESARROLLO.
- Thomas H. Klier & Joshua Linn, 2012. "Using vehicle taxes to reduce carbon dioxide emissions rates of new passenger vehicles: evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Working Paper Series WP-2012-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 18596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Battaglini & Bård Harstad, 2012. "Participation and Duration of Environmental Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mads Greaker & Per Espen Stoknes & Knut H. Alfsen & Torgeir Ericson, 2012. "A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change," Discussion Papers 718, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Corrado Di Maria & Ian A. Lange & Edwin van der Werf, 2012. "Should we be Worried about the Green Paradox? Announcement Effects of the Acid Rain Program," CESifo Working Paper Series 3829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Howard Kunreuther & Geoffrey Heal & Myles Allen & Ottmar Edenhofer & Christopher B. Field & Gary Yohe, 2012. "Risk Management and Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 18607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.