Report NEP-ENE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Førsund, Finn R., 2009. "Energy in a Bathtub: Electricity Trade between Countries with Different Generation Technologies," Memorandum 17/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Atsushi Tsuneki, 2009. "Socially Optimal Liability Rules for Firms with Natural Monopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0753, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00413021_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junhee Lee & Joonhyuk Song, 2009. "Nature of Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 15306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arezki, Rabah & Alichi, Ali, 2009. "An Alternative Explanation for the Resource Curse: The Income Effect Channel," MPRA Paper 17130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iara Verocai, 2009. "WCD Thematic Review V.2:Contributing Paper: Environmental and Social Impact Assessment for Large Dams -Thematic Review from the Point of View of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2193, eSocialSciences.
- Obeng, George Yaw & Evers, Hans-Dieter, 2009. "Solar PV rural electrification and energy-poverty: A review and conceptual framework with reference to Ghana," MPRA Paper 17136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2009. "Transboundary Pollution and Absorptive Capacity," MPRA Paper 17158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thijs Dekker & Herman R.J. Vollebergh & Frans P. de Vries & Cees A. Withagen, 2009. "Inciting Protocols - How International Environmental Agreements Trigger Knowledge Transfers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2009. "Moral Concerns on Tradable Pollution Permits in International Environmental Agreements," Memorandum 13/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00406521_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.