Report NEP-ENE-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bläsi, Albrecht & Requate, Till, 2007. "Subsidies for Wind Power: Surfing down the Learning Curve?," Economics Working Papers 2007-28, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- James A. Giesecke & J. Mark Horridge & Jose A. Scaramucci, 2007. "The Downside of Domestic Substitution of Oil with Biofuels: Will Brazil Catch the Dutch Disease?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-169, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2007. "Climate Policy and Ancillary Benefits: A Survey and Integration into the Modelling of International Negotiations on Climate Change," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Judith Thornton, 2007. "Nationalization of Energy Assets and Regional Welfare; Sakhalin 2007," Working Papers UWEC-2007-36, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00177818_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Do Equity Preferences Matter in Climate Negotiations? An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00154698_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore