Report NEP-ENE-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2005. "Determinants Of Residential Space Heating Expenditures In Germany," Working Papers FNU-66, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2005.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2006. "Are Shorter Work Hours Good for the Environment? A Comparison of U.S. and European Energy Consumption," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2006-32, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:563 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gale Boyd, 2007. "Estimating the Distribution of Plant-Level Manufacturing Energy Efficiency with Stochastic Frontier Regression," Working Papers 07-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "Pricing behaviour under competition in the UK electricity supply industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 790, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Wholesale Power Market Design," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12776, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Influence of structure and ownership of lignite opencast mine and power plant bilateral monopoly on its operation," MPRA Paper 2467, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2007.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006.
"Cena węgla brunatnego jako wyznacznik podziału zysku w układach kopalń i elektrowni. Część I – Propozycje podziału
[Lignite price as a determinant of the split of profit in systems of mines and pow," MPRA Paper 2384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2007.
- Manuel Frondel & Rainer Kambeck & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2006. "Hard Coal Subsidies: A Never-Ending Story?," RWI Discussion Papers 0053, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2007. "The peak of oil extraction and consistency of the government's short- and long-run policies," MPRA Paper 2507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:07-bp50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heugens, P.P.M.A.R. & Zyglidopoulos, S.C., 2007. "Unfit to Learn? How Long View Organizations Adapt to Environmental Jolts," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-014-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Redealing the Cards: How the Presence of an Eco-Industry Modifies the Political Economy of Environmental Policies," Working Papers 2007.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr & Troy Baisden, 2006. "Greenhouse gas emissions charges and credits agricultural land: what can a model tell us?," Working Papers 06_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Claudia Kettner & Angela Köppl & Gregor Thenius, 2007. "Stringency and Distribution in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme –The 2005 Evidence," Working Papers 2007.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anger, Niels, 2006. "Emission trading beyond Europe: linking schemes in a post-Kyoto world," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus, 2006. "The Impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on Competitiveness in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price and split of profit negotiation in bilateral monopoly of lignite opencast mine and power plant," MPRA Paper 2466, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2007.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Canton, 2007. "Environmental Taxation and International Eco-Industries," Working Papers 2007.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oscar Cacho & Leslie Lipper, 2007. "Abatement and Transaction Costs of Carbon-Sink Projects Involving Smallholders," Working Papers 2007.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Economic Dynamics, Emission Trends and the EKC Hypothesis New Evidence Using NAMEA and Provincial Panel Data for Italy," Working Papers 2007.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol & Kristie L. Ebi & Gary W. Yohe, 2006. "Infectious Disease, Development, And Climate Change: A Scenario Analysis," Working Papers FNU-109, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2006.
- Seiji Ikkatai & Daisuke Ishikawa & Shuichi Ohori, 2007. "The Effects of the EU ETS on Companies: Research by Conducting Interviews in European Companies," KIER Working Papers 627, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bard Harstad & Gunnar S. Eskeland, 2006. "Trading for the Future: Signaling in Permit Markets," Discussion Papers 1429, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- A. Caparrós & E. Cerdá & P. Ovando & P. Campos, 2007. "Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-Scenic Values," Working Papers 2007.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thierry Bréchet & François Gerard, 2007. "Climate Coalitions: A Theoretical and Computational Appraisal," Working Papers 2007.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raul Ponce-Hernandez, 2007. "A Modelling Framework for Addressing the Synergies between Global Conventions through Land Use Changes: Carbon Sequestration, Biodiversity Conservation, Prevention of Land Degradation and Food Securit," Working Papers 2007.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.