Report NEP-ENE-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundahl, Mats & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2006. "The Oil Resources Of Timor-Leste: Curse Or Blessing?," EIJS Working Paper Series 229, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1671 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spyro Stefanou, 2004. "The Dynamics of Efficiency and Productivity Growth in U. S. Electric Utilities," Working Papers 0711, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 00 Aug 2006.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Endogenous Price Mechanisms,Capture and Accountability Rules: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2006.106, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price negotiation between opencast mine and power plant as a two-stage, two-person, cooperative, non-zero sum game," MPRA Paper 1600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2006.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silva, Patricia & Klytchnikova, Irina & Radevic, Dragana, 2007. "Poverty and environmental impacts of electricity price reforms in Montenegro," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4127, The World Bank.
- Adrian Smith, 2007. "Multi-Level governance: Towards an analysis of renewable energy governance in the English regions," SPRU Working Paper Series 153, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Larson, Donald F. & Breustedt, Gunnar, 2007. "Will markets direct investments under the Kyoto Protocol ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4131, The World Bank.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Optimal Timing of Environmental Policy. Interaction between Environmental Taxes and Innovation Externalities," Discussion Papers 493, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- M N, Murty & Kumar, Surender & Dhavala, Kishore, 2006. "Measuring Environmental Efficiency of Industry: A Case Study of Thermal Power Generation in India," MPRA Paper 1693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M N, Murty & Dhavala, Kishore Kumar & Ghosh, Meenakshi & Singh, Rashmi, 2006. "Social Cost-Benefit Analysis of Delhi Metro," MPRA Paper 1658, University Library of Munich, Germany.