Report NEP-ENE-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Newbery, D., 2006. "The relationship between regulation and competition policy for network utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0631, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matteo Maria GALIZZI, 2006. "Gas thin markets:insights from bargaining and networks models," Departmental Working Papers 2006-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Neumann, A. & von Hirschhausen, C., 2006. "Long-Term Contracts and Asset Specificity Revisited -An Empirical Analysis of Producer-Importer Relations in the Natural Gas Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0630, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2006. "Prediction Markets in Theory and Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 5578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Komives, Kristin & Halpern, Jonathan & Foster, Vivien & Wodon, Quentin & Abdullah, Roohi, 2006. "The distributional incidence of residential water and electricity subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3878, The World Bank.
- Aldy, Joseph E., 2006. "Energy and Carbon Dynamics at Advanced Stages of Development: An Analysis of the U.S. States, 1960–1999," Discussion Papers dp-06-13, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-06-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonja Peterson, 2006. "Efficient Abatement in Separated Carbon Markets: A Theoretical and Quantitative Analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1271, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2004. "Are Absolute Emissions Better for Modeling? It's All Relative," Discussion Papers dp-04-14, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009822_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009826_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009823_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander F. Wagner & Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Satisfaction with Democracy and the Environment in Western Europe â€“ a Panel Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1660, CESifo Group Munich.