Report NEP-ENE-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert MILLWARD, 2006. "The British privatisation programme: a long term perspective," Departmental Working Papers 2006-07, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Rimvydas Baltaduonis, 2006. "Efficiency in Deregulated Electricity Markets: Offer Cost Minimization vs. Payment Cost Minimization Auction," Working papers 2006-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Boris Krey & Peter Zweifel, 2006. "Efficient Electricity Portfolios for Switzerland and the United States," SOI - Working Papers 0602, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2006. "Electricity Restructuring and Regulation in the Provinces: Ontario and Beyond," Working Papers tecipa-205, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Loyo & Luciano Vereda, 2005. "Can monetary policy be helped by domestic oil price stabilization?," Textos para discussão 502, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Tim J. Foxon & Peter J. Pearson, 2006. "Policy Processes for Low Carbon Innovation in the UK: Successes, failures and lessons," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 16.2006, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009335_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009339_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009337_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toru Iwami, 2006. "Globalization and Pollution Industries in East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-394, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore