Report NEP-EFF-2022-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bao Hoang Nguyen & Shawna Grosskopf & Jongsay Yong & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2022. "Activity based funding reform and the performance of public hospitals: The Case of Queensland, Australia," CEPA Working Papers Series WP082022, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Patricia Laurens & Pierluigi Toma & Antoine Schoen & Cinzia Daraio & Philippe Larédo, 2022. "How does Internationalisation affect the productivity of R&D activities in large innovative firms? A conditional nonparametric investigation," Post-Print hal-03840316, HAL.
- Clara Kögel, 2022. "The impact of air pollution on labour productivity in France," Post-Print halshs-03837884, HAL.
- Pyun, Ju Hyun & Sun, Jong-in, 2022. "Is Hiring Foreign Worth It? Spillover from Foreign Firms’ Human Capital and Local Firms’ Productivity," ADBI Working Papers 1324, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Guccio, C.; & Pignataro, G.; & Romeo, D.; & Vidoli, F.;, 2022. "Is austerity good for efficiency, at least? A counterfactual assessment for the Italian NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 22/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Putra, Chandra & Narjoko, Dionisius, 2022. "Simultaneity and Heterogeneity in Import and Productivity: Case Study of Indonesian Manufacturing," ADBI Working Papers 1319, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Teruel, Mercedes & Amaral-Garcia, Sofia & Bauer, Péter & Coad, Alexander & Domnick, Clemens & Harasztosi, Péter & Pál, Rozália, 2022. "COVID-19 and the resilience of European firms: The influence of pre-crisis productivity, digitalisation and growth performance," EIB Working Papers 2022/13, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Alicia N. Rambald & Gholamreza Hajargasht & William E Griffiths, 2023. "The University of Queensland International Comparison Database, UQICD V3.0: User Guide," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092022, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.