Report NEP-EFF-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaoru Hosono & Miho Takizawa, 2019. "Dynamic Productivity Decomposition with Allocative Efficiency," Working Papers on Central Bank Communication 012, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Fernando Aragon Sanchez & Diego Restuccia & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Are Small Farms Really more Productive than Large Farms?," 2019 Meeting Papers 1230, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Diego Comin & Antonella Trigari & Javier Quintana Gonzalez & Tom Schmitz, 2019. "Measuring Productivity Growth in the Presence of Adjustment Costs, Markups and Variable Capacity Utilization," 2019 Meeting Papers 666, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gregory Casey, 2019. "Energy Efficiency and Directed Technical Change: Implications for Climate Change Mitigation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Hengjie Ai & Anmol Bhandari & Chao Ying & Yuchen Chen, 2019. "Misallocation and risk sharing," 2019 Meeting Papers 1215, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Malikov, Emir & Hartarska, Valentina & Mersland, Roy, 2019. "Economies of Diversification in Microfinance: Evidence from Quantile Estimation on Panel Data," MPRA Paper 95935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2019. "The Effect of High-Tech Clusters on the Productivity of Top Inventors," IZA Discussion Papers 12610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cici, Gjergji & Hendriock, Mario & Jaspersen, Stefan & Kempf, Alexander, 2019. "#MeToo meets the mutual fund industry: Productivity effects of sexual harassment," CFR Working Papers 19-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ieva Augutyte Kvedaraviciene & Rta Kazlauskait, 2019. "What makes employees in modern offices happy and productive: the effects of internal and external office environment," ERES eres2019_90, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Felipe Benguria & Felipe Saffie & Hidehiko Matsumoto, 2019. "Productivity and Trade Dynamics in Sudden Stops," 2019 Meeting Papers 1378, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2018. "A stochastic frontier analysis approach for estimating market power in the major U.S. meat export markets," MPRA Paper 96128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Wiskich, 2019. "Evidence for and modelling of a decreasing long-run elasticity of substitution between clean and dirty energy," CAMA Working Papers 2019-72, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.