Report NEP-EFF-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oosthuizen, M. & Conradie, B., 2018. "Preliminary indications of the negative effects of climate change on the West Coast wine industry's performance," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284735, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Sowunmi, F. & Famuyiwa, T. & Oluyole, K. & Aroyeun, S. & Obasoro, O., 2018. "Environmental burden of fungicide application among cocoa farmers in Ondo state, Nigeria," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284747, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Maria Garrone & Dorien Emmers & Alessandro Olper & Johan Swinnen, 2018. "Subsidies and Agricultural Productivity: CAP payments and labour productivity (convergence) in EU agriculture," LICOS Discussion Papers 40918, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2019. "Employer-Provided Training and Productivity: Evidence from a Panel of Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 19005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Lionel Nesta, 2019. "On Export Premia," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Mar 2019.
- Yobe, C. & Ferrer, S. & Mudhara, M., 2018. "Measuring the financial efficiency of agricultural cooperatives in South Africa: An application of the Simar-Wilson methodology," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284757, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Joël Cariolle & Maelan Le Goff & Olicier Santoni, 2019. "Digital vulnerability and performance of firms in developing countries," Working papers 709, Banque de France.
- SAKAI Koji & UESUGI Iichiro, 2019. "Credit Reallocation, Firm Size, and Productivity," Discussion papers 19004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:geb:wpaper:2019-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Szerb, László, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, institutional economics, and economic growth: an ecosystem perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87350, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Greer Gosnell & John List & Robert Metcalfe, 2018. "The Impact of Management Practices on Employee Productivity: A Field Experiment with Airline Captains," Framed Field Experiments 00666, The Field Experiments Website.