Report NEP-EFF-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oumer, A. & Burton, M., 2018. "Economic Efficiency and Sustainable Agricultural Intensification Practices in Smallholder Maize Farming: Evidence from Ethiopia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277361, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chenxu Fu & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2018. "The evolution of spanish total factor productivity since the global financial crisis," Occasional Papers 1808, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ludovic Dibiaggio & Benjamin Montmartin & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "Regional alignement and productivity growth," Sciences Po publications 25, Sciences Po.
- Tong, Q. & Swallow, B. & Zhang, L. & Zhang, J., 2018. "Risk Attitude, Technical Efficiency and Adoption: An Integrated Approach to Climate-Smart Rice Production in the Jianghan Plain, China," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277311, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Daniel Rock & Chad Syverson, 2018. "The Productivity J-Curve: How Intangibles Complement General Purpose Technologies," NBER Working Papers 25148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lay, Jann & Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana, 2018. "Large-Scale Farms and Smallholders: Evidence from Zambia," GIGA Working Papers 310, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jaleta, M. & Marenya, P. & Beshir, B., 2018. "Does crop diversification reduce downside risk in maize yield enhancing investments? Evidence from Ethiopia using panel data," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277217, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2018. "Ownership Concentration and Firm Performance in European Emerging Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Campo, Francesco & Forte, Giuseppe & Portes, Jonathan, 2018. "The Impact of Migration on Productivity and Native-Born Workers' Training," IZA Discussion Papers 11833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anne, Musson & Damien, Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 18-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Haque, M.A. & Ahamed, T. & Akteruzzaman, M. & Hashem, A. & Haque, S. & Akter, S. & Islam, M.M. & Alamgir, M.S. & Isla, M.M., 2018. "An analysis of Profitability and Resource Use Efficiency of Poultry Feed Mills in Bangladesh," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277163, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James Lomas & Stephen Martin & Karl Claxton, 2018. "Estimating the marginal productivity of the English National Health Service from 2003/04 to 2012/13," Working Papers 158cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.