Report NEP-EFF-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naomi Mathenge & Eftychia Nikolaidou, 2018. "Firm Financing Choices and Productivity in Sub Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm Level Data," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2018-07, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Trofimov, Ivan D. & Md. Aris, Nazaria & Ying Ying, Jovena Kho, 2018. "Determinants of Commercial Banks' Profitability in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 85598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kay Meulensteen & Pascale Le Blanc & Astrid Kemperman, 2017. "Influence of the Physical Work Environment on Work Engagement and Performance," ERES eres2017_76, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2018. "The UK (and Western) productivity puzzle: does Arthur Lewis hold the key?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87394, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christl, Michael & Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Kucsera, Dénes, 2018. "Public sector efficiency in Europe: Long-run trends, recent developments and determinants," Working Papers 14, Agenda Austria.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Llorca, Manuel & Khetrapal, Pavan & Thakur, Tripta, 2018. "Institutions and Performance of Regulated Firms: Evidence from Electric Utilities in the Indian States," Efficiency Series Papers 2018/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Susan Dynarski & Daniel Hubbard & Brian Jacob & Silvia Robles, 2018. "Estimating the Effects of a Large For-Profit Charter School Operator," NBER Working Papers 24428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Martínez & Antonio Villar, 2018. "Multilevel Proficiency Comparisons With An Application To Educational Outcomes In Pisa," Working Papers 18.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2018. "Rent Creation and Sharing: New Measures and Impactson TFP," NBER Working Papers 24426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2018. "The Reallocation Myth," Working Papers 18-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.