Report NEP-EFF-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego Restuccia & Richard Rogerson, 2017. "The Causes and Costs of Misallocation," Working Papers tecipa-581, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian & Zhang, Peng, 2017. "Air Quality and Manufacturing Firm Productivity: Comprehensive Evidence from China," MPRA Paper 78914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yvan Guillemette & Alexandre Kopoin & David Turner & Andrea De Mauro, 2017. "A revised approach to productivity convergence in long-term scenarios," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1385, OECD Publishing.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 10722, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristina Guillamón & Enrique Moral-Benito & Sergio Puente, 2017. "High growth firms in employment and productivity: dynamic interactions and the role of financial constraints?," Working Papers 1718, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Florian Misch & Duncan Cleary & Munawer Khwaja, 2017. "Tax Administration and Firm Performance; New Data and Evidence for Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristina Fernández & Roberta García & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Benedicta Marzinotto & Roberta Serafini & Juuso Vanhala & Ladislav Wintr, 2017. "Firm growth in Europe: An overview based on the COMPNET labour module," BCL working papers 107, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- David Byrne & Stephen Oliner & Daniel Sichel, 2017. "Prices of High-Tech Products, Mismeasurement, and Pace of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 23369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2017. "A Theory on the Economic Impacts of Immigration," MPRA Paper 78821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shijaku, Gerti, 2016. "Does bank competition affect bank stability after the global financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 79084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent Gobillon & Wolff Francois Charles, 2017. "The local effects of an innovation: Evidence from the French fish market," PSE Working Papers halshs-01431160, HAL.