Report NEP-EFF-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:sek:iefpro:4206735 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. David Brown & Emin Dinlersoz & John S. Earle, 2016. "Does Higher Productivity Dispersion Imply Greater Misallocation?A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 16-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Phat Pisitkasem, 2016. "Effects of Logistics Capabilities on Efficiency of Automotive Parts Industry in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106644, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maarten de Ridder, 2016. "Investment in Productivity and the Long-Run Effect of Financial Crises on Output," Discussion Papers 1630, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Mather, David & Minde, Isaac & Waized, Betty & Ndyetabula, Daniel & Temu, Anna, 2016. "The profitability of inorganic fertilizer use in smallholder maize production in Tanzania: Implications for alternative strategies to improve smallholder maize productivity," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245891, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Anastasia Charalampidou, 2016. "Economics of Pipelines: the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS) and the case for government intervention," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106452, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level and heterogeneity of firms," Post-Print halshs-01147485, HAL.
- Hale, Galina & Xu, Mingzhi, 2016. "FDI effects on the labor market of host countries," Working Paper Series 2016-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- G. Cette & J. Lopez & J. Mairesse, 2016. "Labour market regulations and capital labour substitution," Working papers 604, Banque de France.
- Kato, Takao., 2016. "Productivity, wages and unions in Japan," ILO Working Papers 994904643402676, International Labour Organization.
- Nazak Nobari & Mahmoud Askari Azad, 2016. "Economic growth in Iran through labor productivity growth," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106582, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jonathan Millar & Douglas Sutherland, 2016. "Unleashing private sector productivity in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1328, OECD Publishing.