Report NEP-EFF-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Koru, Bethlehem & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Synopsis, Productivity and efficiency of smallholder teff farmers in Ethiopia," ESSP research notes 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2016. "Row planting teff in Ethiopia: Impact on farm-level profitability and labor allocation," ESSP working papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Koru, Bethlehem & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2015. "Synopsis, Cereal productivity and its drivers: The case of Ethiopia," ESSP research notes 45, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liu, Yanyan & Violette, William & Barrett, Christopher B., 2016. "Structural transformation and intertemporal evolution of real wages, machine use, and farm sizeâ€“productivity relationships in Vietnam:," IFPRI discussion papers 1525, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Malikov, Emir & Bokusheva, Raushan & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2016. "A Hedonic Output Index based Approach to Modeling Polluting Technologies," MPRA Paper 73186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peters, Jan Cornelius, 2017. "Do age complementarities affect labor productivity? Evidence from German firm level data," Economics Working Papers 2016-10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firm-level Evidence from Vietnam," Papers 1001, World Trade Institute.
- Montes-Solla, Paulino & Faiña Medín, J. Andres & Lopez-Rodriguez, Jesus, 2015. "Regional development in Spain 1989-2010: capital widening and productivity stagnation," MPRA Paper 72921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mateja Gabrijelčič & Uroš Herman & Andreja Lenarčič, 2016. "Firm Performance and (Foreign) Debt Financing before and during the Crisis: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 15, European Stability Mechanism.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Liu, Yanyan & Singh, Sudhir K., 2016. "Can labor market imperfections explain changes in the inverse farm size-productivity relationship?: Longitudinal evidence from rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1538, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marian Reiff & Kvetoslava Surmanova & Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Quantitative Analysis of European Union Agriculture Performance," Working Papers 32/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised Aug 2016.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," Working Papers 2016-17, CEPII research center.