Report NEP-EFF-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Gamberoni & Christine Gartner & Claire Giordano & Paloma Lopez-Garcia, 2016. "Is corruption efficiency-enhancing? A case study of nine Central and Eastern European countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 331, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ang, Frederic & Jan Kerstens, Pieter, 2016. "To mix or specialise? A coordination productivity indicator for English and Welsh farms," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236337, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2016. "Are cooperatives more productive than investor-owned firms? Cross-industry evidence from Portugal," NIPE Working Papers 9/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mensah, Justice Tei, 2016. "Bring Back our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236587, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Julio Garín & Robert Lester & Eric Sims, 2016. "Are Supply Shocks Contractionary at the ZLB? Evidence from Utilization-Adjusted TFP Data," NBER Working Papers 22311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Julian M. & Andersen, Matthew A. & Pardey, Philip G., 2016. "The Rise and Fall of U.S. Farm Productivity Growth, 1910-2007," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235231, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly? Balancing environmental and economic impacts towards efficiency," MPRA Paper 72132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, "undated". "The Clean Development Mechanism and Dynamic Capabilities of Implementing Firms: Evidence from India," Working papers 105, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of ülearning by doingý: Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Patrick Wallis & Justin Colson & David Chilosi, 2016. "Puncturing the Malthus delusion: structural change in theBritish economy before the industrial revolution, 1500-1800," Economic History Working Papers 66816, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Kularatne, Mohottala G. & Pascoe, Sean & Wilson, Clevo & Robinson, Tim, 2016. "HEAD-TAIL DILEMMA OF WATER RE-ALLOCATION: Productive efficiency-based collective decision on allocating land for sharecropping in in Village Irrigation Systems of Sri Lanka," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235372, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Effah Nyamekye, Gabriel, 2016. "What is the effect of globalisation on the performance of the service sector of Ghana?," MPRA Paper 71841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Alberto Molina & Alberto Alcolea & Alfredo Ferrer & Alberto Alcolea & David Iñiguez & Alejandro Rivero & Gonzalo Ruiz & Alfonso Tarancón, 2016. "Co-authorship and Academic Productivity in Economics: Interaction Maps from the Complex Networks Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 914, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Legg, Wilfrid, 2016. "The Role Of Livestock In Sustainable Agricultural Development For Food Security And Nutrition: An Interdisciplinary Study," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236371, Agricultural Economics Society.