Report NEP-EFF-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Intangible investment and technical efficiency: The case of software-intensive manufacturing firms in Turkey," MPRA Paper 66165, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Zbranek, Peter & Fandel, Peter, 2015. "Development of productivity and its components in Slovak agriculture before and after EU accession: Analysis of the impact of CAP introduction on the performance indicators of Slovak crop and livestoc," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207353, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Mamonov, Mikhail & Vernikov, Andrei, 2015. "Bank ownership and cost efficiency in Russia, revisited," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gita Gopinath & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Loukas Karabarbounis & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," Working Papers 728, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The impact of foreign firms on industrial productivity : evidence from Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 533, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Takeshi, Sakurai, 2015. "On the Determinants of High Productivity Rice Farming in Irrigated Areas in Senegal: The Efficiency of Large Compared with Small-Scale Irrigation Schemes," Working Papers 105, JICA Research Institute.
- Hassen, Toumi & Fakhri, Issaoui & Bilel, Ammouri & Wassim, Touili, 2015. "The Static and Dynamic Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on Productivity in The period Post-Subprime Crise: An Empirical Application to the Banking Sector in the European Union," MPRA Paper 66134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurene Petitfour & Xiezhe Huangfu & Martine Audibert & Jacky Mathonnat, 2015. "Estimating and explaining the efficiency of township hospitals in Shandong province in the context of the drug policy reform," Working Papers halshs-01180621, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2014. "Climatic Conditions and Productivity: An Impact Evaluation in Pre-industrial England," Working Papers halshs-01098763, HAL.
- Matthew Gibson & Jeffrey Shrader, 2015. "Time Use and Productivity: The Wage Returns to Sleep," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Georg Graetz & Guy Michaels, 2015. "Robots at work: the impact on productivity and jobs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 447, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 25169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paul Baker & Neil Foster-McGregor & Koenen Johannes & Sandra M. Leitner & Julia Schricker & Robert Stehrer & Thomas Strobel & Jurgen Vermeulen & Hans-Günther Vieweg & Anastasia Yagafarova, 2015. "The Relation between Industry and Services in Terms of Productivity and Value Creation," wiiw Research Reports 404, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Antonello Lobianco & Arnaud Dragicevic & Antoine Leblois, 2015. "Forest planning and productivity-risk trade-off through the Markowitz mean-variance model," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-07, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jul 2015.
- Jeremiah Dittmar, 2015. "New Media, Competition and Growth: European Cities After Gutenberg," CEP Discussion Papers dp1365, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba & Josef Windsperger, 2015. "Network Form and Performance. The Case of Multi-Unit Franchising," Working Papers halshs-01128075, HAL.