Report NEP-EFF-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2014. "A Note on Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-56, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Shevtsova Yevgeniya, 2014. "Does Destination Matter? Causal Links Between Export Sales and Exporters’ Productivity," EERC Working Paper Series 14/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2014. "EU Accession, Domestic Market Competition and Total Factor Productivity. Firm Level Evidence," WIFO Working Papers 492, WIFO.
- Massimiliano Iommi, 2014. "Sources of Labor Productivity Growth in the EU and the US: the Role of Intangible and ICT Capital," Working Papers LuissLab 14111, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Maciej Lis & Iga Magda, 2014. "Health, productivity, and ageing," IBS Working Papers 2/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Seyoum Taffesse, Alemayehu, 2014. "Summary of perceptions, impacts and rewards of row planting of teff:," ESSP research notes 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta, 2014. "School Inputs and Skills: Complementarity and Self-Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 8693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Ssozi & Simplice Asongu, 2014. "The Effects of Remittances on Output per Worker in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Production Function Approach," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/027, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Paunov C. & Rollo V., 2014. "Has the internet fostered inclusive innovation in the developing world?," MERIT Working Papers 084, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Javed, Sehrish & Naeem, Sana & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad, 2014. "Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance," MPRA Paper 60792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Linarello, 2014. "Trade liberalization and domestic suppliers: evidence from Chile," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 994, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Lobo, José, 2014. "Distinguishing Neighborhood and Workplace Effects on Individual Productivity: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 386, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2015. "Determinants of Bank Profitability and Basel Capital Regulation: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 61069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas, Qamar & Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Azam, Rauf I & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad & Zahid, Maliha, 2014. "Financial performance of banks in Pakistan after Merger and Acquisition," MPRA Paper 60790, University Library of Munich, Germany.