Report NEP-EFF-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Agasisti, 2014. "How does schools’ efficiency look like across Europe? An empirical analysis of Germany, Spain, France, Italy and UK using OECD PISA2012 data," Working papers 9, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Michael Fritsch & Javier Changoluisa, 2014. "New Business Formation and the Productivity of Manufacturing Incumbents: Effects and Mechanisms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Vergés, Joaquim, 2014.
"Evaluación de la eficiencia comparativa de empresas y entidades productivas: Indicadores y técnicas de análisis
[Evaluating comparative efficiency of companies and productive entities: Measures and," MPRA Paper 58329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Huy, 2014. "Crop diversification, economic performance and household’s behaviours Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 59168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2014.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2014. "Efficiency of the R&D Sector in the EU-27 at the Regional Level: An Application of DEA," MPRA Paper 59081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2014. "Elasticity of substitution and the slowdown of the Italian productivity," MPRA Paper 58422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Martino, 2014. "Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union," Working Papers of BETA 2014-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kuzyaeva, Anastasia & Didenko, Alexander, 2014. "Productivity Spillovers in the Russian Federation: The Case of Chemical Market," MPRA Paper 59349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damijan, Jože & Kostevc, Crt & Rojec, Matija, 2014. "Outward FDI and company performance in CEECs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 381, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alfredo Martín Oliver & Sonia Ruano Pardo & Vicente Salas Fumás, 2014. "Productivity and welfare: an application to the Spanish banking industry," Working Papers 1426, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Beata Javorcik & Steven Poelhekke, 2014. "Former Foreign Affiliates: Cast Out and Outperformed?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-094/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ulf Lewrick & Lukas Mohler & Rolf Weder, 2014. "When firms and industries matter: understanding the sources of productivity growth," BIS Working Papers 469, Bank for International Settlements.
- Víctor Giménez & Claudio Thieme & Diego Prior & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "An international comparison of educational systems: an application of the global Malmquist-Luenberger index," Working Papers 2014/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, K.M. & Kumar, Anjani, 2014. "Agricultural Production performance on Small farm holdings: Some Empirical Evidences from Bihar, India," MPRA Paper 58912, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2014.
- Filipe Lage de Sousa & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Relaxing Credit Constraints in Emerging Economies: The Impact of Public Loans on the Performance of Brazilian Manufacturers," CEP Discussion Papers dp1309, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Xichen Sun & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "Expanding the Horizon: An Empirical Study of Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 2014-30, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Gerdie Everaert & Freddy Heylen & Ruben Schoonackers, 2014. "Fiscal policy and TFP in the OECD : Measuring direct and indirect effects," Working Paper Research 274, National Bank of Belgium.
- Eric Mayer & Sebastian Rï¿½th & Johann Scharler, 2014. "Total Factor Productivity and the Propagation of Shocks; Empirical Evidence and Implications for the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2014-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "Corporate Environmental Initiatives and Shareholder Value: Focusing on the Role of Environmental Information and Its Credibility," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Selen Sarisoy Guerin, 2014. "Outward foreign direct investment and domestic performance : In search of a causal link," Working Paper Research 272, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Colla, Esteban & Da-Rocha, Jose-Maria, 2014. "Bounding the productivity default shock : Evidence from the The European Sovereign Debt Crisis," MPRA Paper 59617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Performance and Performance Persistence of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Europe and North America," MPRA Paper 59119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Bank regulation, supervision and efficiency during the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 58295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus & Herz, Benedikt, 2014. "Effects of Agricultural Productivity Shocks on Female Labor Supply: Evidence from the Boll Weevil Plague in the US South," MPRA Paper 59410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kijima, Yoko, 2014. "Enhancing Rice Production in Uganda: Impact Evaluation of a Training Program and Guidebook Distribution in Uganda," Working Papers 80, JICA Research Institute.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level, and heterogeneity of firms," Documents de recherche 14-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Abdoulaye Diagne & Mouhamadou Moustapha Lô & Ousmane Sokhna & Fatoumata L. Diallo, 2013. "Evaluation of the Impact of School Canteen Programs on Internal Efficiency of Schools, Cognitive Acquisitions and Learning Capacities of Students in Rural Primary Schools in Senegal," Working Papers PIERI 2013-14, PEP-PIERI.