Report NEP-EFF-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesús & Zofío, José Luis, 2013. "How to properly decompose economic efficiency using technical and allocative criteria with non-homothetic DEA technologies," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/11, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baldwin, John R. & Leung, Danny & Rispoli, Luke, 2014. "Canada-United States Labour Productivity Gap Across Firm Size Classes," The Canadian Productivity Review 2014033e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony, 2013. "Profit Sharing and Workplace Productivity: Does Teamwork Play a Role?," IZA Discussion Papers 7869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Krapf & Heinrich W. Ursprung & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Parenthood and productivity of highly skilled labor: evidence from the groves of academe," Working Papers 2014-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hart, Cassandra M. D. & Sojourner, Aaron J., 2014. "Unionization and Productivity: Evidence from Charter Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 7887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2014. "Multinationals, Competition and Productivity Spillovers through Worker Mobility," Working Papers 54, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai, 2014. "More Is Better! What Can Firm-Specific Estimates of the Impact of Institutional Quality on Performance Tell Us?," IZA Discussion Papers 7886, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2014. "Productivity of the English National Health Service from 2004/5: updated to 2011/12," Working Papers 094cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Fang, Tony & Ge, Ying, 2013. "Chinese Unions and Enterprises Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7870, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cebeci, Tolga, 2014. "Impact of export destinations on firm performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6743, The World Bank.
- Roberto Samaniego, 2013. "Stages of Diversification and Industry Productivity Differences," 2013 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leung, Danny & Rispoli, Luke, 2014. "The Distribution of Gross Domestic Product and Hours Worked in Canada and the United States Across Firm Size Classes," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014088e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Heinz-Peter Witzke & Pavel Ciaian & Jacques Delince, 2014. "CAPRI long-term climate change scenario analysis: The AgMIP approach," JRC Working Papers JRC85872, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Wilkens, Marco & Yao, Juan & Jeyasreedharan, Nagaratnam & Oehler, Patrick, 2013. "Measuring the performance of hedge funds using two-stage peer group benchmarks," Working Papers 2013-18, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 01 Jun 2013.
- Item repec:gen:geneem:13121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raymond P. Guiteras & B. Kelsey Jack, 2014. "Incentives, Selection and Productivity in Labor Markets: Evidence from Rural Malawi," NBER Working Papers 19825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.