Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Leung, Danny & Rispoli, Luke, 2013. "Canadian Labour Productivity Differences Across Firm Size Classes, 2002 to 2008," The Canadian Productivity Review 2013032e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2013. "Path Dependent Patterns of Persistence in Productivity Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201310, University of Turin.
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2013. "On the Measure of Distortions," 2013 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kirk B. Doran & George J. Borjas, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity- How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," Working Papers 022, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen, 2013. "Globalization and multiproduct firms," Working Papers 13-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Francis Mwesigye & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Rural-rural Migration and Land Conflicts: Implications on Agricultural Productivity in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2013. "The Silver Lining of Price Spikes: How electricity price spikes can help overcome the energy efficiency gap," Discussion Papers 2013/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Erkoc, Taptuk Emre, 2013. "Efficiency of Public Sector Organizations: Perspectives from Theories of Bureaucracy," MPRA Paper 49386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Vertical Integration," Economics Working Papers 2013-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S., 2013. "Economics of Conservation Agriculture: An Overview," MPRA Paper 49381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Alesina, Alberto & Harnoss, Johann & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," IZA Discussion Papers 7568, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anyck Dauphin, 2013. "The Role of Polygyny in the Intrahousehold Efficiency of Agricultural Production in West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1323, CIRPEE.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi & Roland Olschewski & Vahid Mojtahed, 2013. "The economics of hydro-meteorological disasters: approaching the estimation of the total costs," Working Papers 2013-12, BC3.
- Mahuteau, Stephane & Mavromaras, Kostas G., 2013. "An Analysis of the Impact of Socioeconomic Disadvantage and School Quality on the Probability of School Dropout," IZA Discussion Papers 7566, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).