Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rispoli, Luke & Leung, Danny & Baldwin, John R., 2013. "Canadian Labour Productivity Differences Across Firm Size Classes, 2002 to 2008," The Canadian Productivity Review 2013032e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco & Scellato, Giuseppe, 2013. "Path Dependent Patterns of Persistence in Productivity Growth," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201310, University of Turin.
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2013. "On the Measure of Distortions," 2013 Meeting Papers 189, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kirk B. Doran & George J. Borjas, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity- How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," Working Papers 022, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," Working Papers 13-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Francis Mwesigye & Tomoya Matsumoto, 2013. "Rural-rural Migration and Land Conflicts: Implications on Agricultural Productivity in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Mauritzen, Johannes, 2013. "The Silver Lining of Price Spikes: How electricity price spikes can help overcome the energy efficiency gap," Discussion Papers 2013/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Erkoc, Taptuk Emre, 2013. "Efficiency of Public Sector Organizations: Perspectives from Theories of Bureaucracy," MPRA Paper 49386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Vertical Integration," Economics Working Papers 2013-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S., 2013. "Economics of Conservation Agriculture: An Overview," MPRA Paper 49381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2013.
- Alesina, Alberto & Harnoss, Johann & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," IZA Discussion Papers 7568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anyck Dauphin, 2013. "The Role of Polygyny in the Intrahousehold Efficiency of Agricultural Production in West Africa," Cahiers de recherche 1323, CIRPEE.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi & Roland Olschewski & Vahid Mojtahed, 2013. "The economics of hydro-meteorological disasters: approaching the estimation of the total costs," Working Papers 2013-12, BC3.
- Mahuteau, Stéphane & Mavromaras, Kostas G., 2013. "An Analysis of the Impact of Socioeconomic Disadvantage and School Quality on the Probability of School Dropout," IZA Discussion Papers 7566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).