Report NEP-EFF-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Olusi, Olasupo, 2013. "Drivers of firm-level productivity in Russia's manufacturing sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6572, The World Bank.
- Sophie Osotimehin, 2013. "Aggregate productivity and the allocation of resources over the business cycle," Virginia Economics Online Papers 404, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment, Exporting and Firm-Level Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," wiiw Working Papers 97, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Adrian Babin, 2013. "Bank Efficiency during the Current Economic Crisis: An International Comparison," Working Papers IES 2013/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2013.
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse,J., 2013. "Upstream product market regulations, ICT, R&D and productivity," Working papers 441, Banque de France.
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 49055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2013. "The Size Distribution of Farms and International Productivity Differences," Working Papers tecipa-494, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Anders Isaksson & Florian Kaulich, 2013. "Importing, Exporting and Performance in Sub-Saharan African Manufacturing Firms," wiiw Working Papers 96, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Blanc, Elodie & Strobl, Eric, 2013. "Is small better ? a comparison of the effect of large and small dams on cropland productivity in South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6567, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765038817 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petra Valickova & Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath, 2013. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 331, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Bolt, Wilko & Humphrey, David, 2013. "Competition in bank-provided payment services," Working Paper Series 1539, European Central Bank.