Report NEP-EFF-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2013. "Profit and cost efficiency in the Italian banking industry (2006-2011)," MPRA Paper 48940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Jhonatan Claussen, 2013. "Social Efficiency in Peruvian Microfinance Institutions: a semi-parametric approach," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2013-358, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Latruffe, Laure & Piet, Laurent, 2013. "Does land fragmentation affect farm performance? A case study from Brittany," Factor Markets Working Papers 151, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Andrew Sharpe & Etienne Grand'Maison, 2013. "A Detailed Analysis of Newfoundland and Labrador's Productivity Performance, 1997-2010: The Impact of the Oil Boom," CSLS Research Reports 2013-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Antonio Vezzani & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Diana Fernández Moreno & Dairo Estrada, 2013. "Colombian bank efficiency and the role of market structure," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Subsidies, Shadow of Death and Productivity," ETLA Working Papers 16, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Cristian Barra & Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Lubrano Lavadera, 2013. "Regulation and the Crisis: The Efficiency of Italian Cooperative Banks," CSEF Working Papers 338, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Halkos, George & Sundström, Aksel & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Environmental performance and quality of governance: A non-parametric analysis of the NUTS 1-regions in France, Germany and the UK," MPRA Paper 48890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2013. "Do infrastructure reforms reduce the effect of corruption ? theory and evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6559, The World Bank.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Fatigue and Team Performance in Soccer: Evidence from the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship," IZA Discussion Papers 7519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto, 2013. "Econometric Mediation Analyses: Identifying the Sources of Treatment Effects from Experimentally Estimated Production Technologies with Unmeasured and Mismeasured Inputs," Working Papers 2013-006, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.