Report NEP-EFF-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boon L Lee, 2012. "Efficiency and Productivity of Singapore's Manufacturing Sector 2001-2010: An analysis using Simar and Wilson's (2007) bootstrapped truncated approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 283, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Ball, V. Eldon & San Juan, Carlos & Ulloa, Camilo, 2012. "State Productivity Growth: Catching Up and the Business Cycle," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123334, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rogge, Nicky & de Jaeger, Simon, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency of municipalities in collecting and processing municipal solid waste: A shared input DEA-model," Working Papers 2012/22, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Carlos Barros & Qi Liang & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012. "Technical Efficiency in the Angolan Banking Sector with the B-convexity model," CEsA Working Papers 101, CEsA - Center of African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Carlos Barros & Ade Ibiwoye, 2012. "Performance, heterogeneity and managerial efficiency of African airports: the Nigerian Case," CEsA Working Papers 106, CEsA - Center of African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Item repec:qut:dpaper:282 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Italian Firms," NBER Working Papers 18053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Joana C. Lima & Pedro Verga Matos, 2012. "Exports, Productivity and Innovation: Evidence from Portugal using micro data," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Dell’Aringa, Carlo & Leonardi, Marco, 2012. "Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2012. "Productivity effects of basic research in low-tech and high-tech industries," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carlos Barros & Guglielmo Caporale, 2012. "Banking Consolidation in Nigeria," CEsA Working Papers 99, CEsA - Center of African, Asian and Latin American Studies.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes, 2012. "Risk-Adjusted Mortality, varieties of congestion and patient satisfaction in Turkish provincial general hospitals," MPRA Paper 37437, University Library of Munich, Germany.