Report NEP-EFF-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo de Avillez & Chris Ross, 2011. "A Synthesis of the CSLS Provincial Productivity Reports, 1997-2007," CSLS Research Reports 2011-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Cheng, Gang & Qian, Zhenhua, 2011.
[Data normalization for data envelopment analysis and its application to directional distance function]," MPRA Paper 31995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Álvaro Escribano & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Catching up in total factor productivity through the business cycle: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2011-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Asker, John & Collard-Wexler, Allan & De Loecker, Jan, 2011. "Productivity volatility and the misallocation of resources in developing economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Firm Lifecycles and External Restructuring," Discussion Papers 1253, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Allan Collard-Wexler & John Asker & Jan De Loecker, 2011. "Productivity Volatility and the Misallocation of Resources in Developing Economies," NBER Working Papers 17175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caldeirinha, V. M., 2011. "Size and specialization as determinant of iberian port performance: new methodology to group different ports," MPRA Paper 31957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Robust estimates of exporter productivity premia in German business services enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 207, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Cheng, Gang & Qian, Zhenhua & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2011. "Overcoming the infeasibility of super-efficiency DEA model: a model with generalized orientation," MPRA Paper 31991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Sharpe & Alexander Murray, 2011. "State of the Evidence on Health as a Determinant of Productivity," CSLS Research Reports 2011-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- A. Schreiber & A. Vicard, 2011. "Tertiarisation of the French Economy and the slowdown in labor productivity between 1978 and 2008," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-10, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Temel, Tugrul, 2011. "New facts for old debates: Farm size and productivity in US agriculture," MPRA Paper 31920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2011. "Innovation and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nassul S. Kabunga & Thomas Dubois & Matin Qaim, 2011. "Yield Effects of Tissue Culture Bananas in Kenya: Accounting for Selection Bias and the Role of Complementary Inputs," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 82, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Youssouf Kiendrebeogo, 2011. "Access to Improved Water Sources and Rural Productivity: Analytical Framework and Cross-country Evidence," Documents de travail 165, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Diego Restuccia, 2011. "The Latin American Development Problem," Working Papers tecipa-432, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2011. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-433, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "A Note on Equivalences in Measuring Returns to Scale in Multi-output-multi-input Technologies," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.