Report NEP-EFF-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00489260_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2010. "Mark-up, Productivity and Imperfect Competition: An empirical analysis of the Japanese retail trade industry," Discussion papers 10031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Global Links and Local Bonds: The Role of Ownership and Size in Productivity Growth," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1020, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Verardi, Vincenzo & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "Productivity Premia for German Manufacturing Firms Exporting to the Euro-Area and Beyond: First Evidence from Robust Fixed Effects Estimations," IZA Discussion Papers 4964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006718 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Qiu, Larry D & Wen Zhou, Wen, 2010. "Trade, Capital Redistribution and Firm Structure," CCES Discussion Paper Series 33, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series 1211, European Central Bank.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & T.D. Stanley, 2010. "Pay for Performance and Corporate Governance Reform," Economics Series 2010_04, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Koning, Pierre & van der Wiel, Karen, 2010. "School Responsiveness to Quality Rankings: An Empirical Analysis of Secondary Education in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 4969, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).