Report NEP-EFF-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nadine Massart, 2010. "Productivity Changes and Intangible Assets: Evidencesfrom French Plants," Working Papers 1005, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Miguel St. Aubyn & �lvaro Pina & Filomena Garcia & Joana Pais, 2009. "Study on the efficiency and effectiveness of public spending on tertiary education," European Economy - Economic Papers 390, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Thomas E. Weisskopf, 2010. "Does Affirmative Action Affect Productivity In The Indian Railways?," Working papers 185, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fergal McCann, 2010. "The Heterogeneous Effect of International Outsourcing on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 2010-06, CEPII research center.
- Thomas J. Holmes & John J. Stevens, 2010. "An alternative theory of the plant size distribution with an application to trade," Staff Report 445, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Maria D.M. Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2010. "The determinants of technology transfer efficiency and the role of innovation policies: a survey," FEP Working Papers 375, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.