Report NEP-EFF-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Hanna Vakhitova & Vitaliy Zheka, 2010. "Innovation, Adoption, Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2010. "Ageing Workforce, Productivity and Labour costs of Belgian Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Heshmati, Almas & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2010. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Provinces," IZA Discussion Papers 4784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano Federico, 2010. "Outsourcing versus Integration at Home or Abroad," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 742, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mancebón-Torrubia, María-Jesús & Calero, Jorge & Choi, Álvaro & Ximénez-de-Embún, Domingo P., 2010. "Efficiency of public and publicly-subsidised high schools in Spain. Evidence from PISA 2006," MPRA Paper 21165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henk Kox & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2010. "Exports and productivity selection effects for Dutch firms," CPB Discussion Paper 143, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Yevgeniya Shevtsova, 2010. "Ukrainian Firm-Level Export Dynamics: Structural Analysis," ESCIRRU Working Papers 21, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Artur Tamazian & Rup Singh, 2010. "What is the Long Run Growth Rate of the East Asian Tigers?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Yevgeniya Shevtsova, 2010. "International Trade and Productivity: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 20, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Innovation: Why Poor Countries Don't Catch Up," IZA Discussion Papers 4786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Surabhi Mittal & Sanjay Gandhi & Gaurav Tripathi, 2010. "Socio-Economic Impact of Mobile Phones on Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:2443, eSocialSciences.
- Chen, Hui & Parsley, David & Yang, Ya-wen, 2010. "Corporate Lobbying and Financial Performance," MPRA Paper 21114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zekic, Stanislav & Gajic, Milivoj & Lovre, Koviljko, 2009. "Partial Productivity Of Agriculture In The Western Balkan Countries – Implication For Competitiveness Of The Rural Economy," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Popovic, Rade & Knezevic, Marija & Tosin, Milos, 2009. "State And Perspectives In Competitiveness Of One Farm Type In Serbia," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57416, European Association of Agricultural Economists.