Partial Productivity Of Agriculture In The Western Balkan Countries – Implication For Competitiveness Of The Rural Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Léon, 2005. "Rural development in Europe: a research frontier for agricultural economists," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 301-317, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dusko Bodroza & Marko Danon, 2012. "The Economic Importance of Agriculture in Western Balkan Countries," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Agriculture; Competitiveness; Rural Development; the West Balkans; Transition; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ea113a:57398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .