Report NEP-EFF-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-348, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- N. Ngoc Thang & N. Van Thu & D. Buyens, 2008. "The impact of training on firm performance: Case of Vietnam," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/538, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & Udomsaph, Charles, 2009. "What drives firm productivity growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4841, The World Bank.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003," FEP Working Papers 313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- N. Ngoc Thang & D. Buyens, 2008. "Training, organizational strategy, and firm performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/541, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Thapa, Sridhar, 2008. "Gender differentials in agricultural productivity: evidence from Nepalese household data," MPRA Paper 13722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Arturo Antón Sarabia, 2008. "Accounting for Output Fluctuations in Mexico," Working Papers 2008-05, Banco de México.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Bilyk, Olga & Grechaniuk, Bogdana, 2009. "Firm Performance and Managerial Turnover: The Case of Ukraine," MPRA Paper 13685, University Library of Munich, Germany.