Report NEP-EFF-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Demand Fluctuations and Productivity of Service Industries," Discussion papers 08030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- yamamura, eiji, 2007. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 10248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Total Factor Productivity Growth when Factors of Production Generate Environmental Externalities," MPRA Paper 10237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2008. "Organizational Redesign, Information Technologies and Workplace Productivity," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-22, CIRANO.
- Kwoka, J. & Ozturk, S. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Divestiture Policy and Operating Efficiency in U.S. Electric Power Distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0835, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wolf, C, 2008. "Does Ownership Matter? The Performance and Efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2008. "Effects of Income Inequality on Growth through Efficiency Improvement and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 10220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nillesen, P. & Pollitt, M.G., 2008. "Using regulatory benchmarking techniques to set company performance targets: the case of US electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0834, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.