Report NEP-EFF-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2007. "Information Technology, Organisational Change and Productivity Growth: Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0783, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Meijers, Huub, 2007. "ICT Externalities: Evidence from cross country data," MERIT Working Papers 021, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Necmiddin Bagdadioglu & Catherine Waddams Price & Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2006. "Measuring Potential Gains from Mergers among Electricity Distribution Companies in Turkey using a Non-Parametric Model," Working Papers 06-13, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife & Strobl, Eric, 2007. "Productivity Effects of International Outsourcing: Evidence from Plant Level Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank T. Denton, 2007. "On the Sensitivity of Aggregate Productivity Growth Rates to Noisy Measurement," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 192, McMaster University.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth," MPRA Paper 3750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Matthew Slaughter, 2007. "Productivity Growth, Knowledge Flows and Spillovers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0785, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Americans Do I.T. Better: US Multinationals and the Productivity Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0788, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- James B. Bushnell & Catherine Wolfram, 2007. "The Guy at the Controls: Labor Quality and Power Plant Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 13215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian & Kok, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," Working Paper Series 0768, European Central Bank.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007. "Production Outsourcing, Organizational Governance and Firm’s Technological Performance: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Wörter, 2007. "Industry Diversity and Its Impact on the Innovation Performance of Firms: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Panel Data," KOF Working papers 07-165, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Woessmann, Ludger, 2007. "Fundamental Determinants of School Efficiency and Equity: German States as a Microcosm for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Lejour, Arjan, 2006. "Dynamic effects of European services liberalisation: more to be gained," MPRA Paper 3751, University Library of Munich, Germany.