Industry Diversity and Its Impact on the Innovation Performance of Firms: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDiversity; Innovation Performance; Evolution of Industries; Jacobs Externalities; Panel data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-07-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-07-07 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-07-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2007-07-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2007-07-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-07 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2007-07-07 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2007-07-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:07-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .