Report NEP-EFF-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andres, Luis & Foster, Vivien & Guasch, Jose Luis, 2006. "The impact of privatization on the performance of the infrastructure sector : the case of electricity distribution in Latin American countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3936, The World Bank.
- Anca Podpiera & Jiri Podpiera, 2005. "Deteriorating Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks Signals an Increasing Risk of Failure," Working Papers 2005/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity equation and development accounting: New evidence," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-04, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Boris Lokshin & Rene Belderbos & Martin Carree, 2006. "Internal and external R&D： complements or substitutes? Evidence from a dynamic panel data model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-163, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors, 2006. "FDI and the Consequences Towards more complete capture of spillover effects," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/372, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gu, Wulong & Baldwin, John R., 2006. "The Impact of Trade on Plant Scale, Production-Run Length and Diversification," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2006038e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.