Report NEP-EEC-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakob Fiedler & Josef Ruzicka & Thomas Theobald, 2019. "The Real-Time Information Content of Financial Stress and Bank Lending on European Business Cycles," IMK Working Paper 198-2019, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Holger Breinlich & Elsa Leromain & Dennis Novy & Thomas Sampson, 2019. "Voting With Their Money: Brexit and Outward Investment by UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1637, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jung, Alexander & Uhlig, Harald, 2019. "Monetary policy shocks and the health of banks," Working Paper Series 2303, European Central Bank.
- Skouras, Thanos, 2019. "On a low-competitiveness country joining the Eurozone: Are there lessons from Greece?," MPRA Paper 94913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Merikull, 2019. "The effect of the single currency on exports: comparative firm-level evidence," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2018-10, Bank of Estonia, revised 23 Jan 2019.
- Michael J. Lamla & Damjan Pfajfar & Lea Rendell, 2019. "Inflation and deflationary biases in inflation expectations," BIS Working Papers 789, Bank for International Settlements.
- J., Julio, 2019. "Brexit trade impacts' and Mercosur's negotiations with Europe," MPRA Paper 94885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Leandro & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2019. "Creating a Euro Area Safe Asset without Mutualizing Risk (Much)," Working Paper Series WP19-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fontana, Silvia Dalla & Holz auf der Heide, Marco & Pelizzon, Loriana & Scheicher, Martin, 2019. "The anatomy of the euro area interest rate swap market," SAFE Working Paper Series 255, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Huljak, Ivan & Martin, Reiner & Moccero, Diego, 2019. "The cost-efficiency and productivity growth of euro area banks," Working Paper Series 2305, European Central Bank.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2019. "Foreign currency loan conversions and currency mismatches," Working Papers 2019-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Milena Kern & Jörg Pätzold & Hannes Winner, 2019. "Cutting Red Tape for Trade in Services," WIFO Working Papers 584, WIFO.
- Jeroen Hessel, 2019. "Medium-term asymmetric fluctuations and EMU as an optimum currency area," DNB Working Papers 644, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Strohsal, Till & Wolf, Elias, 2019. "Data revisions to German national accounts: Are initial releases good nowcasts?," Discussion Papers 2019/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bernd Hayo & Kai Henseler & Marc Steffen Rapp, 2019. "Complexity of ECB Communication and Financial Market Trading," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201919, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2019. "Is there any theory that explains the SEK?," MPRA Paper 95072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jul 2019.
- Cseres-Gergely, Zsombor & Kvedaras, Virmantas, 2019. "Change and convergence of income distributions in the European Union during 2007-2014," Working Papers 2019-13, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).