Report NEP-EEC-2018-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clemens, Marius & Claveres, Guillaume, 2018. "Unemployment insurance union," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181651, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wolfinger, Julia & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Feld, Lars P. & Thomas, Tobias, 2018. "57 Channels (And Nothin On): Does TV-News on the Eurozone affect Government Bond Yield Spreads?," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181610, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Allegret-Sallenave, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’ adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a non linear NATREX model," Working Papers hal-01880331, HAL.
- Jocelyn Maillard, 2018. "Heterogeneity, Rigidity and Convergence of Labor Markets in the Euro Area," Working Papers 1823, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jasper de Jong & Niels Gilbert, 2018. "Fiscal discipline in EMU? Testing the effectiveness of the Excessive Deficit Procedure," DNB Working Papers 607, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Giovannini, Massimo & Kollmann, Robert & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner & Vogel, Lukas, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181547, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cutura, Jannic Alexander, 2018. "Debt holder monitoring and implicit guarantees: Did the BRRD improve market discipline?," SAFE Working Paper Series 232, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Corrado Macchiarelli, 2018. "What is the EU-UK relation all about? Tracking the path from monetary integration to “ever closeness”," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 137, European Institute, LSE.
- Yasser Abdih & Li Lin & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2018. "Understanding Euro Area Inflation Dynamics: Why So Low for So Long?," IMF Working Papers 18/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia, 2018. "Household Wealth and Resilience to Financial Shocks in Italy," IMF Working Papers 18/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Bianchi, Benedetta, 2018. "Structural credit ratios," ESRB Working Paper Series 85, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Agnes Kovacs & Concetta Rondinelli & Serena Trucchi, 2018. "Permanent versus Transitory Income Shocks over the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2018:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Albert, Juan-Francisco & Gómez Fernández, Nerea, 2018. "The impact of uncertainty shocks in Spain: SVAR approach with sign restrictions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90402, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphael Auer & Ariel Burstein & Sarah M Lein, 2018. "Exchange rates and prices: evidence from the 2015 Swiss franc appreciation," BIS Working Papers 751, Bank for International Settlements.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Lau, Mona & Noth, Felix, 2018. "The impact of financial transaction taxes on stock markets: Short-run effects, long-run effects, and migration," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 228, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Niclas Meyer, 2018. "EU break-up? Mapping plausible pathways into alternative futures," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 136, European Institute, LSE.