Report NEP-EEC-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaetano Basso & Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2018. "Immigrants, Labor Market Dynamics and Adjustment to Shocks in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 25091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicente Salas & Lucio San Juan & Javier Vallés, 2018. "Corporate cost and profit shares in the euro area and the US: the same story?," Working Papers 1833, Banco de España.
- Mathias Dolls, 2019. "An Unemployment Re-Insurance Scheme for the Eurozone? Stabilizing and Redistributive Effects," EconPol Policy Reports 10, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Mahdi Ghodsi, 2018. "Is Austria’s Economy Locked-in in the CESEE Region? Austria’s Competitiveness at the Micro-level," wiiw Working Papers 151, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Konstantinos Chisiridis & Kostas Mouratidis & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2018. "The North-South Divide, the Euro and the World," Working Papers 2018015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2018. "A Closer Look at the Behavior of Uncertainty and Disagreement: Micro Evidence from the Euro Area," Working Papers (Old Series) 1813, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jon Frost & Patty Duijm & Clemens Bonner & Leo de Haan & Jakob de Haan, 2018. "Spillovers of monetary policy across borders: International lending of Dutch banks, insurers and pension funds," DNB Working Papers 609, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Joerg Bibow, 2018. "Unconventional Monetary Policies and Central Bank Profits: Seigniorage as Fiscal Revenue in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_916, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bruszt, Laszlo & Campos, Nauro F., 2018. "Economic Integration and State Capacity: Evidence from the Eastern Enlargement of the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 11782, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aleksandra Hałka & Grzegorz Szafrański, 2018. "What core inflation indicators measure?," NBP Working Papers 294, Narodowy Bank Polski.
- Christine Arriola & Caitlyn Carrico & David Haugh & Nigel Pain & Elena Rusticelli & Donal Smith & Frank van Tongeren & Ben Westmore, 2018. "The Potential Macroeconomic and Sectoral Consequences of Brexit on Ireland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1508, OECD Publishing.
- Ryan N. Banerjee & Kristian S. Blickle, 2018. "Financial frictions, real estate collateral, and small firm activity in Europe," Staff Reports 868, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rietzler, Katja & Truger, Achim, 2018. "Is the debt brake behind Germany's successful fiscal consolidation?," IPE Working Papers 105/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Massimo Guidolin & Andrea Ricci, 2018. "Arbitrage Risk and Investor Sentiment as Causes of Persistent Mispricing: the European Evidence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1888, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Laura Liu & Christian Matthes & Katerina Petrova, 2018. "Monetary Policy across Space and Time," Working Paper 18-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Miguel Ampudia & Russell Cooper & Julia Le Blanc & Guozhong Zhu, 2018. "MPC Heterogeneity in Europe: Sources and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 25082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonner, Clemens & Wedow, Michael & Budnik, Katarzyna & Koban, Anne & Kok, Christoffer & Laliotis, Dimitrios & Meller, Barbara & Melo, Ana Sofia & Moldovan, Iulia & Schmitz, Stefan & Couaillier, Cyril , 2018. "Systemic liquidity concept, measurement and macroprudential instruments," Occasional Paper Series 214, European Central Bank.