Report NEP-EEC-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verstegen, Loes, 2017. "On fiscal and monetary integration in Europe," Other publications TiSEM 49f73a6c-d32d-4dff-b5ec-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Magkonis, Georgios & Tsopanakis, Andreas, 2017. "The Financial Connectedness between Eurozone Core and Periphery: A Disaggregated View," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Quint, Dominic & Tristani, Oreste, 2017. "Liquidity provision as a monetary policy tool: the ECB’s non-standard measures after the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2113, European Central Bank.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy & Stefan Nagel & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2017. "ECB Policies Involving Government Bond Purchases: Impact and Channels," NBER Working Papers 23985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Nagel, Stefan & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2017. "ECB Policies Involving Government Bond Purchases: Impacts and Channels," CEPR Discussion Papers 12399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crosignani, Matteo & Faria-e-Castro, Miguel & Fonseca, Luis, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Working Papers 2017-39, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Obst & Özlem Onaran & Maria Nikolaidi, 2017. "The effect of income distribution and fiscal policy on growth, investment, and budget balance," FMM Working Paper 10-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Pedro Brinca & Miguel H. Ferreira & Francesco Franco & Hans A. Holter & Laurence Malafry, 2017. "Fiscal Consolidation Programs and Income Inequality," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp617, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Max Hanisch, 2017. "US Monetary Policy and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1701, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maurer, Henri & Keweloh, Sascha, 2017. "Quality enhancements in Government Finance Statistics since the introduction of the euro - Econometric evidence," Statistics Paper Series 26, European Central Bank.
- Esselink, Henk & Hernández, Lola, 2017. "The use of cash by households in the euro area," Occasional Paper Series 201, European Central Bank.
- Yashar Blouri, Maximilian v. Ehrlich, 2017. "On the optimal design of place-based policies: A structural evaluation of EU regional transfers," Diskussionsschriften dp1702, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Sheheryar Malik & TengTeng Xu, 2017. "Interconnectedness of Global Systemically-Important Banks and Insurers," IMF Working Papers 17/210, International Monetary Fund.
- van der Kwaak, Christiaan & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2017. "Financial Fragility and the Keynesian Multiplier," CEPR Discussion Papers 12394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feld, Lars P. & Köhler, Ekkehard A. & Nientiedt, Daniel, 2017. "The "dark ages" of German macroeconomics and other alleged shortfalls in German economic thought," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 17/03, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Grégory Claeys & Maria Demertzis, 2017. "How should the European Central Bank ‘normalise’ its monetary policy?," Policy Contributions 22931, Bruegel.