Report NEP-EEC-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Christophe Rault, 2017. "Investigating First-Stage Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Sectoral and Macro Evidence from Euro Area Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6366, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ansgar Belke & Jan Wagemester, 2017. "Export Hysteresis, Capacity Constraints and Uncertainty: A Smooth-Transition Analysis for Euro Area Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6634, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zorell, Nico, 2017. "Large net foreign liabilities of euro area countries," Occasional Paper Series 198, European Central Bank.
- Bendel, Daniel & Demary, Markus & Voigtländer, Michael, 2017. "Business financing in Europe: How will higher interest rates affect companies' financial situation?," IW-Reports 28/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Nicolas Carnot & Magdalena Kizior & Gilles Mourre, 2017. "Fiscal stabilisation in the Euro-Area: A simulation exercise," Working Papers CEB 17-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Forti Grazzini, Caterina & Rieth, Malte, 2017. "Interest Rates and Exchange Rates in Normal and Crisis Times," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168281, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jef Boeckx & Maite De Sola Perea & Gert Peersman, 2017. "The Transmission Mechanism of Credit Support Policies in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6442, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2017. "Regulation, Institutions and Aggregate Investment: New Evidence from OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6415, CESifo Group Munich.
- Storz, Manuela & Koetter, Michael & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Do we want these two to tango? On zombie firms and stressed banks in Europe," Working Paper Series 2104, European Central Bank.
- Emiel F.S. van Bezooijen & J.A. Bikker, 2017. "Financial Structure and Macroeconomic Volatility : a Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 17-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Niamh Hardiman & Joaquim Filipe Araújo & Muiris MacCarthaigh & Calliope Spanou, 2017. "The Troika’s variations on a trio: Why the loan programmes worked so differently in Greece, Ireland, and Portugal," Working Papers 201711, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Schupp, Fabian & Silbermann, Leonid, 2017. "The Role of Structural Funding for Stability in the German Banking Sector," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168166, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Working Paper Series 2105, European Central Bank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina, 2017. "International spillovers in global asset markets," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168087, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maximilian Goedl, 2017. "The Sovereign-Bank Interaction in the Eurozone Crisis," Graz Economics Papers 2017-10, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Claudio Battiati & Claudio Cesaroni & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2017. "IGEM-PA: a Variant of the Italian General Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.