Report NEP-EEC-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno, Brunella & Nocera, Giacomo & Resti, Andrea Cesare, 2017. "Are risk-based capital requirements detrimental to corporate lending? Evidence from Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 12007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urbschat, Florian & Watzka, Sebastian, 2017. "Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers in Economics 37365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tomasz Łyziak & Maritta Paloviita, 2017. "Formation of inflation expectations in turbulent times. Recent evidence from the European Survey of Professional Forecasters," NBP Working Papers 261, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Zimic, Srečko, 2017. "Spillovers among sovereign debt markets: identification by absolute magnitude restrictions," Working Paper Series 2055, European Central Bank.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Krause, Thomas & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Drivers of systemic risk: Do national and European perspectives differ?," Discussion Papers 09/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Hanson, Jesper & de Jong, Frank, 2017. "Bid-to-cover and yield changes around public debt auctions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 2056, European Central Bank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "International effects of euro area versus US policy uncertainty: A FAVAR approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 689, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Rafael DomÃ©nech & JosÃ© Manuel GonzÃ¡lez PÃ¡ramo, 2017. "Budgetary stability and structural reforms in Spain," Working Papers 17/11, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Tanweer Akram & Anupam Das, 2017. "The Dynamics of Government Bond Yields in the Eurozone," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_889, Levy Economics Institute.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Lenaerts, Karolien, 2017. "Feasibility and Added Value of a European Unemployment Benefits Scheme," CEPS Papers 12230, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Riccardo Magnani & Luca Piccoli & Martine Carré & Amedeo Spadaro, 2013. "Would a euro's depreciation improve the French economy?," CEPN Working Papers hal-01515823, HAL.
- Georgescu, Oana-Maria & Gross, Marco & Kapp, Daniel & Kok, Christoffer, 2017. "Do stress tests matter? Evidence from the 2014 and 2016 stress tests," Working Paper Series 2054, European Central Bank.
- Thirion, Gilles, 2017. "European Fiscal Union: Economic rationale and design challenges," CEPS Papers 12160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Acharya, Viral V & Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian & Hirsch, Christian, 2017. "Whatever it takes: The Real Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "International financial integration, crises and monetary policy: evidence from the Euro area interbank crises," Economics Working Papers 1566, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2018.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric, 2017. "Flow effects of central bank asset purchases on euro area sovereign bond yields: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2052, European Central Bank.
- Buiatti, C. & Duarte, J. B. & Saenz, L. F., 2017. "Why is Europe Falling Behind? Structural Transformation and Services' Productivity Differences between Europe and the U.S," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1708, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.