Report NEP-EEC-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loes Verstegen & Lex Meijdam, 2016. "The Effectiveness of a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism in a Monetary Union: A DSGE Model for the Euro Area," EcoMod2016 9622, EcoMod.
- Christian Dreger, 2017. "Long Term Growth Perspectives in Japan and the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1661, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erik Canton & Nicolas Carnot & Ulrich Clemens & Martin Larch & Philipp Mohl & Nigel Nagarajan & Adriana Reut & Borek Vasicek & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger, . "Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Vol.15, No.3 (2016)," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Katia Berti & Benat Bilbao-Osorio & Gaetano D’Adamo & Christian Engelen & Christoph Maier & Diana Ognyanova & Anna Thum-Thysen & Borek Vasicek & Peter Voigt, . "Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Vol.16, No.1 (2017)," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Thomas Brzustowski & Nicolas Petrovsky-Nadeau & Etienne Wasmer, 2016. "Disentangling Goods, Labor, and Credit Market Frictions in Three European Economies," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7c8vm7kbos9, Sciences Po.
- M. Bussière & L. Ferrara & M. Juillard & D. Siena, 2017. "Can Fiscal Budget-Neutral Reforms Stimulate Growth? Model-Based Results," Working papers 625, Banque de France.
- J. Liu & C.J.M. Kool, 2017. "Money and Credit Overhang in the Euro Area," Working Papers 17-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- François Koulischer & Patrick Van Roy, 2017. "Using bank loans as collateral in Europe : The role of liquidity and funding purposes," Working Paper Research 318, National Bank of Belgium.
- Leif Brubakk & Saskia ter Ellen & Hong Xu, 2017. "Forward guidance through interest rate projections: does it work?," Working Paper 2017/6, Norges Bank.
- Swati Dhingra & Hanwei Huang & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The Costs and Benefits of Leaving the EU: Trade Effects," CEP Discussion Papers dp1478, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hennecke, Peter, 2017. "The interest rate pass-through in the low interest rate environment: Evidence from Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 151, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2017. "The German labor market in the Great Recession: Shocks and institutions," IAB Discussion Paper 201714, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Iacono, Roberto, 2017. "The Nordic model of economic development: Shocks, reforms and future prospects," IPE Working Papers 87/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).